Monday 11 November 2013

L: Hello Danica:)

22 july
L: Hello Danica:)
D: Lachyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:):):):):):):):)
Happiness overload
L: hahah aw well aren't you adorable.


July 22
D: Now that after I told you about The Best Thing, I keep thinking that every song you tell me about has some sort of underlying meaning ahaha and 'walking disaster' lol
L: hahah no of course not!
D: hahaha yeah I'm just over-thinking
L: Although the lyrics at the start mention something about "an only-child to take the blame"
D: what about that? Haha I don't get it.
Is it me?
L: haha don't worry just listen. It's not meant to have any underlying meaning it's just a good song.
D: were any songs meant to have an underlying meaning?
Should I not get excited hahaha
Wait actually don't tell me
Nonoononono don't
Nevermind
L: But
Why not? Haha
D: Happier that way haha
L: Does that mean The Best Thing did have an underlying meaning?
D: I'm not sure
L: haha well just remember, I thought of you when I first heard it.
D: what about the other times? Hahaha
L: yes those too haha


Sent from my iPod