Wednesday 13 November 2013

I feel no motivation for school. I feel no fear either. I was sitting in my english language exam and there was like 20 minutes left. I didn't bother to think hard and to finish my essay. I literally just sat there doing nothing but think about thinking. I dont even care anymore. I have a methods exam tomorrow and I'm not afraid. I dont feel confident about it, yet I'm just lying in bed. I just want to die. Thats all I care about. I guess, I have no motivation because i know I'm going to die. I want nothing from this world. I dont want to go to uni. I dont want to do anything. I dont want to travel. I just want to stay in my room. I was thinking the other day, maybe I could commit some crime so they could lock me in a cell. Life would be better there. I would be forced to do things. I wouldnt need to worry about money. I wouldnt need to worry about my future suicide.