Thursday 10 January 2013

so yesterday, I was on Omegle (yes... i know, why was I even on omegle?!?!? bored ok. bored person is bored) and I kept getting this drama queen guy I used to talk to. He didnt actually say his name but I could tell that it was him from the way he typed and some stuff he said were repetitive and were mention in our real previous convo (where he knew who I was and I knew who he was exactly). Anyways I wanted to catch him out on some lies because I knew he didnt go to the school he said he did and his 3/4 subject score of "43 on software dev" were no where to be seen. He also lied about his name in one of my pranking convos. He pretended he was a girl, then when I said I was F he was like "lol my real name is ... was kidding". I even pretended to be a guy once. It was hard because I really didnt want to talk to him but if I d/ced bc of his asl, then he would know it was me. So at like 1am, I went on my phone as usual and thought FUCK THIS YOLO NO ONES GONNA STAND IN MY WAY OF HAVING A GOOD CONVO. So I started a convo with a person who I thought was him but didnt care and typed normally the way I do. We didnt even mention asl and that made me suss bc he knew my asl. I ignored the fact that it was him and we had a greattttttt convo!!!! But then he mention "no fun" in a sentence and it brought back the memory of O, this other guy I knew. I knew it wasnt O bc of the way O typed but I wanted to scare him a bit by saying "do I know you" and making it seem like I knew that something fishy was going on. okok anyways this guy started making these weird allusions to my and O's convo. I mean, I didnt even care what it meant in his sentence but as soon as I saw those words I died. and died more bc i didnt know if the guy was playing a prank on me with some coincidences or if it was actually O. i was so mind fucked. never been that confused my entire life. i paid attention to every single detail. every time I realised something that reminded me of O, my heart would race and I couldnt breathe. LITERALLY. Im still having trouble now and I have chest pain :( god I think I'm dying for real bc of all this shock. Im still not completely sure if its O, probably is but doesnt feel like it.. he has done this cool-random-turns-out-to-be-him so many times. anyway i  slept at 7am yesterday/today and woke up at 11. Four hours sleep! (chest hurts every time i sneeeze) god this might be my last post EVA eva eva. nah but lol my mind was fucked