Monday 7 January 2013

hellooooOooooooppoOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 so this thing took a while to make and now I've lost my  um "thought expressing mood". :( ahh anyway I was feeling sad and lonely ofc like always  i looked up guys I know/used to know and kinda like. I found the blog of one and i cant believee how sad he was. I always thought he was simply a bored guy who like to go on msn and play gmes.. normal but wow more deeper. his blog made me a bit upset. Sorry for spelling mistakes. Wonder where he is now and what he is doing. I want to share his url but can't cos I want this to be public. I hope someone comes looking for my prescence on the internet like I did with him. I don't make sense . Anyways my life sucks a lot and I have really bad anxiety idk if I'm making a big deal about it cos I'm not diagnosed or anything but I can tell. I hate going out in public. I can't even buy a god damn bottle of water. Without looking awkward. I always feel that people are looking at me wwhen I go places and not in a good way. lost my internet connection. brb while I go fix it so can spill ourt my sucky fucking sucky lifev to you .. whoever you are      ggggggggg   ggggjjjjjjjJwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww