Wednesday 16 January 2013

Loosing weight with pain

People say that starving yourself doesnt work but I swear to god I think it does. I never eat breakfast and haven't been for years and years (since like grade 6). Every time my mum forces me to, I feel like I'm going to throw up.  . OK SO I I have been literally starving myself for the past few days (not anorexic bc my thighs are kind of fat.. I WANT THAT GAP). I did eat but not until it was like 9pm. I'm now 48kg. So weird.. I usually am like 50.. sometimes 55!!! It fluctuates a lot but I have never been under 50! I remember when I was in grade 5, I was 44kg! I was like "is my scale broken????" I dont think it is. But anyways weight doesnt matter if you have fat bits around your body. It could just mean that my bones are deteriorating lmfao....... thats why for lunch today Im having: yogurt, milk, brie.
ok the end