Tuesday 22 January 2013

friends suck
they arent even friends
mum sucks
what the fuck i cant even explain
i hate myself
i only think random guys talking to me and shit on the street are making fun of me
what is wrong with me
i wish i was someone else
that would be so much cooler
i think i know my cause of death: suicide
time: future probably when im like 30 or maybe 28. come to think of it even maybe 25
i want to do it but im too fucking wimp
ill probs jump off a bridge or something or maybe take some pills
but i dont wanna get my stomach pumped or anything
ugh pain

i feel so sad all the time
sometimes im happy but not FULLY ever
and sometimes im just like im obsessed with the idea of being sad and blablabla
but its not my fault
its the people thats around me thats making me so angry ughhhhhhhhh
not my fault
maybe i should make one of those "thirteen reasons why" thingys like the book, before i die so everyone would know who were the people that made me feel this way
ah so corny