Wednesday 1 April 2015

I woke up today and no longer feel entirely connected to justin. We're still together but only connected by threads or something. It's not like we were a close covalent bond before. It's a really strange feeling; I'm not alone but I am alone. Almost like I'm single but I still have someone for now and the more I think about how not close we are, the more distant it actually feels. He's made me love him less and it sucks. The love I felt then was extremely strong, I thought about forever almost every day and I wanted forever to happen. Now that I know he thinks something 'wrong' (including those little things not worth mentioning) will happen eventually, forever is dissolving and my love for him has lessened. I feel almost no anger, I feel sad and hopeless. Apparently these things are bound to happen.. But why can't he stop it. How am I so certain I won't do anything wrong when he's certain that oneday it'll happen? I feel like I'm about to lose something due to me out-growing it or like, I've just learnt that it's mainstream and don't want it anymore. Bad metaphors. I can't believe I'm barely feeling love for Justin. I want to love him again. Hopefully his voice will make me love him.