Sunday 25 August 2013

I really need someone to talk to right now
Im so sad I dont even know why
Im crying hahaha what the fuck
I dont know if its because of this Mogwai music
or the fact that my two friends went to the city without me
i guess i just woke up today feeling like this
i mean, i was the one who bailed so its not like its their fault
i feel like no one cares though. they havent even messaged me
its like, if i wasnt there, it wouldnt matter
and mac too... i just know he'll never like me
i know that but i still like him, why
im making it harder for myself but i cant stop
its impossible for us to be together
school stresses me out too
i have no motivation for anything
i just want to die
life is hard right now
i cry for no reason
or stupid reasons anyway
i cant even write a blogspot
why do i even have this blog for/