Monday 12 August 2013

I had the chance to see Daniel without him knowing it was me yesterday at RMIT uni, but I didn't. I hope that he knows that he actually means something to me (whether a lot or a bit, I'm unsure) and that I kept this promise to not see him to prove that I actually really want to savour and keep the relationship and connection we have between us right now. It's not just a thing I do at night - talking to him - to keep be from being bored. I think I consider him as a friend. I don't understand why I don't like him though. I always thought that I would end up liking anyone who's nice to me. It would be cool if I liked him that way, then every morning I wake up, I would feel confident and happy. I mean, I love talking to him, but its just temporary happiness. I dont know why. I think it's cause we talk so normal. If we were a bit more affectionate hahaha, it might be different. I feel strange being affectionate to him though. Its not because he's 21... oh wait maybe it is! But there was oliver and lachy and mac. I have no idea anymore. Lachy never seemed 19-ish to me. he seemed younger than me haha, which is why every time he mentioned driving home from work or sitting in his car or swerving because a car in front of him braked abruptly, it shocked me and 'woke' me up sorta. Anyays, this post was meant to be about daniel, and there i go again talking about lachy. he doesn't even talk to me anymore hahahahah fuck my life