Monday 5 August 2013

I let *** look up what I look like. I told him to look up my username plus my name and that username doesnt refer to Kik... I don't know how to feel, like always. I've been feeling so very confused lately - about everything. I don't know anymore hahaha wow. so he didn't say much either. I think he's disappointed. I wish I was a bit pretty. sometimes I think i am, but generally i'm not. this makes me upset. argh tears in psych class haha. I asked him if he found the videos and photos and he was like "I think so". I said "haha alright well i guess this is it" and he asked why or something. I turned off my data and he wrote "danica come back please <3". He probably wrote that because he feels sorry for me. He doesn't wanna seem judgemental and because he has said earlier that what I look won't affect anything. It does... and so much. I won't be able to speak to him normally anymore, about anything! except music. i've never showed anyone a photo of me before. this is why i don't. it makes everything weird. I am 80% less confident. they don't think i'm cool anymore. I mean, there are tons of girls out there that many guys would get along with, they just dont give them a chance! I think I'll miss ****. he was probably the most good looking guy I've ever spoken to online. I even like how he's so awkward. I probably had a small crush on him, not as strong as oliver though ahaha. why the fuck did i even like oliver... honestly? he's not even that attractive. i guess its the fact that he's smart and has everything worked out for him. *** is smart but we lack topics to speak about. it seems like we speak for the sake of talking to someone of the opposite sex haha. oh well, i feel like he knows me now. what i look like, and how i feel. im still waiting for a second text. if he doesn't text back a second time, im not going to talk to him ever again ... unless I feel sentimental oneday