Thursday 25 July 2013

la call

So I called Daniel today haha... I was excited and nervous the whole day and because Louise was meeting up with Claude and I was excited for that too, I was FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT.. too much, so it seems, that I had to ~let it all out~ mid-call. I literally gave a long and lengthy groan/cry while I was talking to him. I regret it so much now, embarrassing. I think he asked if I was alright after that hahah but then he texted me saying that he thought I was just laughing. Anyways, I can barely remember what I said during the conversation because I was so nervous. I kept accidentally speaking over him and I went blank a couple of times. I couldnt hear him properly either. I still cant believe we spoke. I mean, all those long nights we stayed up until 5am talking about life, those songs I shared with him, those notes we wrote for each other and me constantly refusing to show him what I look like, now he is one step closer. How long has it been since I first spoke to him? Seven months? I think he's the person that I've kept in contact with for the longest time after meeting online! anyways (im terrible with writing, everything right now is so forced, i talk like an idiot) here are some parts of our convo that I remember. i apologise (to... future danica? hello? anybody?) if my sentences appear to be that of a twelve year old's...

  • Daniel told me after the call that he was taking a shower and heard his phone ring. He panicked and ran out to pick up... you know what that means right? I spoke to him while he was naked. I could not feel more uncomfortable when I think about that. As if he didn't feel weird as well! I don't think I could ever be on the phone to someone whist in my birthday suit ahah. 
  • He stuffed up his sentences in the beginning and said something like 'argh cant speak'. I found that so funny and cute aha
  • He asked me so many questions about my day and I kept repeating "good thanks" >_> -_- >.< -.- T.T =.=" I am a fucking idiot
  • He asked if I was with my 'friends' or so I heard and I was like 'yeah I'm with my friends'. Then I realised that I was only sitting with Brooke ahhaha so I gave her an exaggerating *look at all me fwends around me* gesture.
  • He asked if I was walking home, I told him that I was at the bus stop then tried to speak more lol so I mentioned that my walk home only takes 10 minutes. Useless information. Boring danica.
  • He DIDNT say my name :'( crey ever tiem. I said his though hehehe - flirting since '96, lol kidding I wasnt even.

ok thats all for now, cbf