Friday 5 July 2013

The young blonde guy


so i really cant be bothered writing about this guy but I'll do it just so I can remember him in the future. Haha "gaaaaaay". Well, since I first started working at Coles, I've served him about 2-3 times - enough to make me remember him throughout the ~5 months I didn't see him. He is pretty much why I want to work on Sundays (also bc of the pay hehe).

*sorry brb i have to shower. louise wants me to go coles with her so she can cook. lmfao someone wife that
lol im kidding. so i just got back and it was kind of embarrassing because we brang angela with us. we walked past this guy and one of the wheels of the pram slipped into this ditch. i couldnt stop laughing, partially because i was embarrassed haha.

*I never finished this because I'm just really lazy.

Anyways, to continue. I started seeing him again, this cute guy, I mean... from afar. *Stalker Alert!!!* No actually, I was just paying attention. I looked up and there he was, with his angelic glow, golden halo, sparkling aura and mighty pure white wings, waiting in one of my coworker's cue so she could 'fill' his eco-friendly green bags 'right up' ;-) Hahaha! A few weeks after that I served him. I cant remember much but I was probably so nervous. He gave me his green bags and I stuffed everything inside. I probably crushed his chips... if he even bought any. I remember he bought glass mugs. Like WTF?! Is that normal? Do guys about the age of 18-24 buy mugs? That made me wonder if he was possibly gay, or maybe he had a girlfriend (who I've never ever ever seen before and makes him do all the grocery shopping), or maybe he lives with his mum (who I've never ever ever seen before and makes him do all the grocery shopping). Hahah. I served him again last week *swoon*. I've developed the habit of saying "hi how are you" instead of just "hi", which is good but I seem to be repeating it over and over to everyone. I hope no one minds. Well I greeted him, he said something that I cant remember because I can never seem to make sense of aussie slang. I mean, I was born here, yeah, but I speak really formally and I need time to process such things. Time ... lol fuck my life, that I don't have. I think he asked how I was myself, so I said "I'm good thanks". He then handed me his clean green bags (kudos to clean bags! wooo hooo) and told me that I could "fill them right up" ;) ;) ;) ;) I want him to fill me..right...up... Hahahah gosh. He's just so hot ugh, anyways. He asked how my night was (/has been???). I said good.. Why do I always give boring replies? I shouldve joked and said "im stuck at work ;)" god dammit. I wish I was at least a tiny bit funny. I returned his question and he said something I forgot because of my stupid formal brain that hates australian colloquialisms. He has never really talked  tried to make a conversation with me before. This is good. Maybe I'll be more confident next time. I was so nervous though, after that. My knees felt weak and I had an urge to fan myself and feel my cheeks like I was sick because they were burning uppppp. I dont know why, but I nearly said "Sorry my face is so red, you make me so nervous" hahahah but I controlled myself and sighed instead. Oh, he said "no flybuys" before paying with his debit card. Thank you, I wouldnt have had the ability to ask anyway. He literally took my breath away, #cliche. When I gave him his receipt and said 'have a nice night', or something, he took it with BOTHfuckingHANDS and smiled at me. He's always smiled at me ahhh. 

I wish I knew what his name is. I can't just ask him though. The only thing I can do is wait for him to look me up on facebook.. hahah but as if he would like me! I'm not even pretty. Older guys that look like him, would either go for girls their age or younger popular hot girls. I dont know. At least he smiled at me.