Thursday 13 June 2013

I talked about bdsm with chris today hahaha. It so so good and I didnt feel weird and awkward at all. he just makes me feel happy, no matter what we talk about! he sometimes acts a bit odd though, like he thinks im angry at him or something hmmm. anyways i cant exactly remember how the topic came into our conversation.. ohhh we always (well maybe just me) view simple things in a dirty way and he said something about me being a teacher and he'll be a student. i found that funny and said something like "nooo lets not imagine that fantasy no. ew." and then s&m and dominance and submission came into discussion. it seems like the conversation always revolves around me though. haha hes good that way. anyways we worked out that he liked to be the dominant one while I'm submissive. I asked him how the whole bsdm thing worked/ how to begin/ what to do, and he kept saying "i'll do whatever you want to. I wouldnt want to hurt you. Whatever you like. Only if you want to" etc etc. I looked online in some bsdm glossary and found some terms. one that I like is edge-play which can be like a rape fantasy~~~ hahah im so glad no one read this. this is awefully embarrassing. for some reason, i've always wanted that. lol ok he also said that he wants to/to be 'teased' hehahahdsjksjh. I'd rather not explain it on here but yeah found that so funny. he thinks he's so innocent and that i want all these crazy things. hes so cute