Sunday 9 June 2013

I just want to express my love for O so much but Im so bad with words. I just really really really love him. I want to read more about him. Im really upset. WHy did he have to stop talking to me. at first i was confused as to whether i actually liked him or not. now i admit it finally, after one year, I love O. even though we only had a few conversations. I love him. and it hurts. I would do anything for him, really. if I die, this blog will forever be on the internet. funny hey. my soul will sort of be alive and so will be my love for oliver. i wonder if when im like a 40 year old woman, i'd remember this. how i felt right now and how much I wanted oliver. im really scared of the future. i just want it to stay like how it is right now, even though my life is terrible. i dont know... im sick of life. i really want to die. theres nothing good in my life. my parents are alright, i love them but i guess, not enough to stay alive. my friends.. well can you even call them friends? i would say they're the people i hang out at school and sometimes out of school with because i prefer them over the other fucking idiots at my school. school i hate too, but im not as self conscious and constantly feeling anxiety in comparison to the real world. i really want oliver. he'll never like me. im just an immature (am i? i always thought i was more mature compared to a lot of girls at my school, but recently, i've come across some of their tumblr blogs and they're actually really deep human beings which confirms the theory that teenagers think that no one else in the world feels like how they do and will not understand).. ahem continuing on... unattractive (avoiding the word ugly because sometimes i think im ugly but there are times where im like hey im actually kind of pretty idk)... lazy, depresssing, stupid, insecure, awkward, antisocial, weird, sad, shy girl. im nothing.. but i want something.. oliver.