Friday 19 October 2018

if he leaves me because he thinks i'm still like my past self, then i accept the end of it. because i know im not and ive done everything to try earn his trust and make him feel okay. i know what its like to be constantly anxious and paranoid about whether you can trust the person youre with or not. i try to tell him what i would want to hear. ive gone beyond what i used to believe; ive removed people from my life that meant little to me but were not a threat and wouldve still considered a friend. i made promises to not hang out with a guy alone, even if they were friends. i made a promise to not see sway if he came to melbourne, and i actually came to terms with it. i know ive been completely true to him and done the best i could. its on him if he breaks up with me. and from that i will learn and be okay. its on him. im true. ive changed for him. ive done everything.