Thursday 27 February 2014

I am so lonely

I just want to feel special and be the most important person to someone. I'm always the last choice, for everything. People who I thought cared about me do not. I'm always left alone. I feel like I have nothing again. I'm so sick of life. Why do I even have to be here? I wish we had a choice. Ugh once people find someone better, I no longer matter. I hope that one day I will find someone who loves me. I'm always the one who cares too much.. The one who cares more. No one knows how I feel. When I see actual actions of love anywhere (even on the street, like a couple genuinely happy and holding hands) I tear up. Oh how I long for something like that. To feel that way. My life is so empty. I literally have nothing to live for. I hope this changes soon. In a few years would be nice. Please. I'm tired of being like this. Having no motivation for anything, looking forward to nothing, coming home from school and talking to no one in particular, going to school the next day and talking to no one in particular. Wow my life is just absoutely great. I look forward to simply passing an hour.. Wow. Why is it like this.. I wish I could help everyone who feels like me. We could maybe be happy together. I hope there aren't much people out there like this. I'm sorry.