Friday 6 December 2013

I think I saw him yesterday. It was all a coincidence! If I hadn't have suggested to go home and call it day, or if Anna hadn't have suggested to go to the last carriage so we could have seats, or if Anna hadn't have resisted to my insistence on standing up and lead us to the four-seater where he was sitting, I would never have seen him. I actually noticed him as the train was slowing down. His hair was pretty long - which I like and he had on a pink stripy shirt. I think it was the one he took a photo of and sent it to me ages ago, but I'm not sure and can't check since everything on my fucking phone was erased! He even had dress shoes and I noticed a neon green puma bag beneath his feet. He was really attractive (from what I can remember when I saw his face once - and once only - in the beginning). I wanted to look at him to see if he was actually Daniel but I was too nervous, so I just watched him in my peripheral vision, kinda creepy now that I'm writing this. :/ He had white earphones and was on his phone. I was so scared in the beginning that Anna would call out my name and wanted to write on my phone something like "hey don't say Danica, I'll explain everything later" but I wasn't sure if I could trust her and if she'd make a joke out of it and actually start saying my name so I took the chance of not telling her anything. I felt like he noticed me but he could've just been looking at the station arrival message thing since I was sitting in that direction. Who knows. I wonder if he kept his promise and didn't look me up on google (stupid not-private instagram). I thought I saw him look at me in the end when I got up to leave but I'm not sure. I'm probably just imagining it. But I really thing that the guy I saw was him. Maybe one day we'll talk about it.